Applications are currently invited from International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at Portsmouth University, UK.
This scholarship program is created to educate and transform the lives of our students and the people around us. We recruit students for their promise and potential and for where they want to go.
- Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Art, Design and Performance
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Cosmology and Gravitation
- Dental Academy
- Film, Media and Communication
- Languages and Linguistics
- Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a good first degree from an internationally recognised university (minimum second class or equivalent, depending on your chosen course) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find potential project areas/projects. Within each, you’ll find more details about important things, such as entry requirements.
- Next, get in touch with the named project supervisor; to help speed up the application process, forward your CV and (where applicable) an outline of your research idea too.
- Apply online and make sure that you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline. Please note: to be considered for this studentship, you must quote the relevant project code in your application form.